This information comes from DayZ creator Dean Hall, when asked if the game will be released on Xbox One…
“DayZ is definitely going to be a multi-platform title – that’s the firm vision from Bohemia’s standpoint. But we’ll announce what all the other platforms are as we get to that point.”
Good news! Strider 2 comes to the NA PSN Store next Tuesday, October 7th! Play it on your PS3, PSP, or Vita. pic.twitter.com/39dhZmcYJs
— Capcom-Unity (@Capcom_Unity) October 1, 2014
Check out the patch notes for Destiny’s latest patch below:
Summary:With this patch, we address some widely-discussed concerns with how Engrams are earned and claimed. Strikes have become more rewarding, and the rewards gained from them are more predictable. Also affected is the rotation of maps that appear in the Crucible.Cryptarch
- Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
- Note: Legendary engrams that exist in your inventory will change to Rare quality items when the patch is applied. However, decoding these engrams will still produce the same results as before
- Rare (blue) engrams will always produce a Rare quality item or higher
- Chance for Legendary gear increased
- Materials: Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy promoted to Legendary quality (from Rare quality)Rewards
- Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
- Vanguard: Tiger Strike Playlist
- Daily Heroic Missions (first time per day)
- Weekly Heroic Missions (first time per week)
- Known issues
- When selecting a higher difficulty for daily missions, XP Bonus not show in the reward display
- You will still get the XP bonus, you just won’t see it in the UICrucible
- Reduced time limit on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash from 15 to 12 minutes, bringing them in line with non-vehicle maps in those playlists
- Lowered weighting on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash so they appear less often in those playlists
Bandai Namco’s New York Comic-Con 2014 lineup is in. Fans will be able to go hands-on with the company’s upcoming slate of titles, including Lords of the Fallen, Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2, Digimon All-Star Rumble, Project CARS, Dark Souls II (Crown of the Ivory King), Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle, and Tales of Hearts R.
Aside from playable games, Bandai Namco will host a special panel dedicated to Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Hearts R on October 10th at 2:00pm in room 1A10.
New York Comic-Con attendees are invited to attend the Tales of panel with special guest Yuta Hase, the Director of the upcoming Tales of Zestiria, and gain insight on the latest version of the popular JRPG series straight from a member of the game’s core development team. The panel will also discuss the upcoming PlayStation Vita title, Tales of Hearts R, and give away fun Tales of items to lucky panel attendees.
Source: Bandai Namco PR