Activision finally confirmed its new Deadpool game at a Comic-Con 2012 panel today.
The project is a new shooter made by High Moon Studios. It seems to be set in a third-person perspective, features voice work from Nolan North (Uncharted series), and will be out next year.
Unfortunately, it wasn’t said which platforms the title is in development for. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are surely a lock, though.
A trailer was shown at the panel – we should have that for you soon.
- Innovative Third-Person Action Shooter MINDJACK Ships This Week Published on: January 18, 2011
- Black Rock Shooter The Game licensed for North America and Europe Published on: August 24, 2011
- Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition confirmed Published on: May 22, 2012
- Japanese game industry sees year-over-year gains in first half of 2012 Published on: June 29, 2012
- Devil’s Third details Published on: September 18, 2011