The first review of Darksiders II is in, courtesy of German magazine Consol Plus. It handed out a 93% score.
Consol Plus praised the game’s deep loot system, dungeon design, puzzles, and epic as well as complex boss battles.
The magazine apparently mentions that Darksiders II offers arenas that are filled with monsters and mini-bosses of the realm you’re visiting. This aspect is extended online through leaderboards. Players will also be able to take the title online with loot sharing.
Expect more reviews of Darksiders II to begin trickling in soon.
- Darksiders save unlocks items in Darksiders II Published on: August 1, 2012
- Darksiders II pushed back to August Published on: April 18, 2012
- THQ announces Darksiders II pre-order incentives Published on: February 14, 2012
- THQ president may not be keen on third Darksiders Published on: June 11, 2012
- THQ Announces Start of Darksiders II Summer of Death Promotion Published on: June 15, 2012