Update: One possible explanation of the object may stem from Jeri Ellsworth’s workshop. The item highlighted in the photo could be nothing more than one of her random, mashup creations, much like Benjamin Heckendorn’s mods.
That looks like Jeri Ellsworth’s workshop. I see her in the background and there is her Commodore 64 guitar in the shot.
The image above was supposedly taken at Valve’s offices and distributed by a Reddit user. It seems to show some sort of Xbox 360-like controller with a built-in screen – just like the Wii U GamePad.
Obviously, this doesn’t confirm that Microsoft will release its Xbox 360 successor with a controller featuring a built-in screen. We don’t know what it is honestly. Just a simple experiment? A random creation? A prototype for a new piece of Valve hardware?
We’ll leave you to speculate!
- Rumor: 360 successor features tablet-like controller with HD screen, touch-enabled Published on: February 9, 2012
- IGN “confirms” streaming games on controller, screen size? Published on: April 15, 2011
- Rumor: Project Cafe controller includes front-facing camera Published on: May 20, 2011
- Rumor: Xbox 360 successor enters manufacturing stages Published on: May 4, 2012
- Rumor: Crytek says new Xbox 360 announcement within a year, making TimeSplitters 4 Published on: June 14, 2011