Game Informer’s November 2012 issue was only published a few days ago, but the magazine’s editor in chief has already confirmed the cover story for December.
No teases, hints, or anything else – Andy McNamara wrote on Twitter just a few moments ago that Grand Theft Auto V will star in next month’s issue.
McNamara wrote in a couple of tweets:
“I’m about to make some of my haters very happy. In NYC, about to check out December’s cover game #GTAV”
Game Informer’s feature articles always come with tons of brand new information, screenshots, and sometimes videos. So GTA fans will have a heck of a lot to look forward to next month.
- June 2012 Game Informer cover story “will be a bit of a surprise” Published on: April 25, 2012
- Game Informer’s May cover story is Halo 4 Published on: April 5, 2012
- Game Informer teases graphically-impressive game for next cover story Published on: April 1, 2012
- August Game Informer cover: You won’t see this one coming Published on: July 1, 2011
- Game Informer teases March issue, says people will know it if they’ve been paying attention Published on: January 30, 2012