According to the LinkedIn profile of Sunny Mody, Supermassive Games is hard at work on a next-gen title. The unannounced project is being produced for Sony and will be released on the company’s PlayStation 3 successor.
Gaming enthusiasts may recognize Supermassive as the team behind Until Dawn. The horror title was announced during Sony’s Gamescom 2012 press conference and is expected to arrive later this year.
Supermassive’s previous work includes Dr Who: Eternity Clock, Start the Party and its sequel, Big Match Striker, and Tumble. The UK studio also worked on level kits for LittleBigPlanet 2 and Wonderbook’s Walking with the Dinosaurs.
- Baba on long wait for Tales games, no plans to make open world title Published on: July 9, 2012
- Telltale working on a new title based on TV show/comic book Published on: January 20, 2011
- Sony “would love” for Vita to be selling better, killer games coming over next few months Published on: August 2, 2012
- Disney teases a “big title” aside from Epic Mickey 2 Published on: September 24, 2012
- Humanature Studios making a “cute” title with “quirky personality” for Sony Published on: April 18, 2012