Capcom has revealed new details about the console version of Resident Evil: Revelations.
The company has first confirmed that Rachel will be playable in Raid Mode. Those attending PAX East will be able to take on the role of the character as well as Hulk at PAX East this week.
Also introduced are two new enemies: the Wall Blister along with “a surprise new creature that appears in Raid Mode once players have reached a certain level.”
On Wii U, gamers can access the game’s map and weapons directly on the GamePad while playing with a television. Users can also choose to play off-TV or with a Wii U Pro Controller.
And last but not least, Capcom has outlined how it plans to take advantage of Wii U’s Miiverse features:
“Wii U players will get further exclusives through the Miiverse feature. Players can post a dying message from the Game Over screen for other players around the world to see and you can taunt your friends with the ‘Creatures Voice’ function, allowing enemies in Raid Mode to have their thoughts personalised.”
Source: Capcom PR
- Capcom on Resident Evil Mercenaries game for consoles, Revelations HD has “extremely expanded” Raid Mode Published on: January 23, 2013
- Resident Evil Revelations HD – New details Published on: February 20, 2013
- Capcom confirms Resident Evil: Revelations for consoles, PC Published on: January 22, 2013
- Resident Evil 6 PC to get exclusive mode plus details of further game add on content with Siege Mode Published on: January 25, 2013
- Resident Evil: Revelations – Console version details Published on: January 23, 2013