Famitsu has a follow-up report on Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. The magazine shed new light on the game’s time component, battle system, and more.
Read on below for a new batch of details from Famitsu.
- Tetsuya Nomura designed Lightning’s new costume
- Can change costumes, including colors, throughout the game
- Time is always flowing when you’re out in the field, except when you’re cycling through menus
- NPCs will change their whereabouts and actions
- Information can only be obtained only a specific time
- Lightning operates alone in the game
- “Style” – can register weapons, shield, accessories, abilities into a Style during combat, switch to different ones while battling
- Can customize styles
- Tentative combat name: “ATB amazing”
- Earn points for effective use of time and equipment items
- Gives you the sensory feeling that multiple people are fighting even though it’s really just Lightning