Famitsu has a new feature on Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD this week. Square Enix provided new information about the game’s visual upgrades, revealed why the two releases are separate on the PS Vita, gave a progress update on development, and more.
We’ve rounded up details from the magazine below. Any additional leaked information will be added to this post.
- Japanese voices will be available
- Pre-rendered movies in PS2 version are now in HD and look much improved
- Texture quality improvement for characters and enemies
- Sound quality improvement
- Vita version is split in two because of capacity amount
- Cross-save support is under consideration
- 70% complete