Famitsu has a new feature on Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD this week. Square Enix provided new information about the game’s visual upgrades, revealed why the two releases are separate on the PS Vita, gave a progress update on development, and more.
We’ve rounded up details from the magazine below. Any additional leaked information will be added to this post.
– Japanese voices will be available
– Pre-rendered movies in PS2 version are now in HD and look much improved
– Texture quality improvement for characters and enemies
– Sound quality improvement
– Vita version is split in two because of capacity amount
– Cross-save support is under consideration
– 70% complete