Capcom released a title update for Resident Evil 6 on the Xbox 360 today (soon on the PlayStation 3). The company has announced that a second free update is imminent as well.
On January 22, Resident Evil 6 will be able to download a patch that provides the following enhancements:
Agent Hunt Mode
- Available without having to complete a campaign
- Selectable criteria for joining a session
- Stage selection
- Region selection
- Players can determine whether to join a session based on campaign player’s settings such as infinite ammo or friendly fire setting
- Individual stages within chapters can be accessed at any time once completed
- QTE assist
o QTE assist is currently part of the Amateur difficulty level, and automatically completes QTEs for the player. With this update, players can optionally activate QTE assist on any difficulty level.
- Some sections of the game have had their difficulty adjusted to provide an improved experience